Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Toy for the Boy



I decided to purchase this Jumperoo last week. I debated about it because he already has an Exersaucer and I thought that they were pretty much the same idea. Boy was I wrong!
This Jumperoo was worth every penny. It looks so fun, I actually want to slide right into the plush froggy seat and jump around a little bit. I mean, think of the calories that would burn. Trevor already LOVES this thing. He hasn't quite grasped the idea of bouncing up and down on his legs, but he's licked, drooled, and sucked on all the toys. Such fun!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the toy, I haven't seen one of those jumparoo things before. But i have to say I love the drool all over Trevor's shirt!! :)

And to answer your blog question, no the shakes at that restaurant are not as good as Fat Paulie's!