Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's not supposed to happen like this!


I officially went back to work this week. I had it all planned out to be a smooth transition. I typed up a schedule for Trevor including approximate nap times and toys he likes to play with. I had my clothes all laid out for the entire week. Everything was good to go....then my poor child came down with his first official COLD. Of course it happened the night before I went back to school. Thank goodness that Grandma Diane has been taking care of him the last few days! I think after 4 days of saline, tylenol and nose sucking....he's getting better!

2 comments:

Name: Josh and Amy said...

Oh no! Poor baby boy! Did he have to sleep in his infant seat to keep his head elevated?

Sarah said...

I am glad to hear he is getting better, and glad grandma Diane was with him! I hope you are getting some sleep!!