Monday, December 29, 2008

Pimp My Ride!


We had such a special first Christmas with Trevor. He actually pulled on the wrapping paper and helped open his gifts. He was so cute this year! Trevor got to see both of his great-grandmas and his great grandpa. He also got to meet some of his realatives all the way from Georgia. Tis' the season for some riding. Here are a few pictures of our holiday!
I got to ride in my new Tonka truck that Uncle Matt bought me.


I got to ride in my new wagon Grandma Diane and Grandpa Ron bought me.

And it's not put together yet, but I'll soon be riding in the bike trailer Grandma Teresa and Grandpa Jim bought me.

I loved the wrapping paper! Happy Holidays!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

i know trevor is going to love his wagon and you will get lots of use out of it! we love ours we will use it again when cole can sit up! :) check my blog later i plan on doing one when i was at your house!