Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My kitchen redo

When we bought our first house on Ticonderoga Street, I feel in LOVE with my white kitchen.  I absolutely loved it...and that was about all I missed after moving out of that house (besides having some great neighbors).  So I have dreamed of turning my ugly orangish-brownish-wood kitchen into a white wonderland like my old house.  Either you love white, or you hate white...I'm a white lover!  So....I did ebay, craigslist, and had a yard sale and fund-raised the money all by  myself to pay for this kitchen. Our awesome neighbor, who is a painter, gave me a great deal.  Here's the before and after.
VIOLA...............

 After:  with the handles installed (thank you dad...he took off the doors, put on the doors, and did all my handles)
 Before:  orange, knotty...not my thing

I also had my bathrooms, laundry and insert in the living room painted...I'm in LOVE!

No comments: