Sunday, May 15, 2011

Easter 2011

Well....almost 6 months later and I have re-entered the blogging world. A couple of reasons for my absence: First, once you stop blogging for awhile, you really don't know where to begin. Do you just start fresh, or post pictures from all of the days/weeks/months you missed. Also, I got a new camera and it took awhile to get back into uploading things onto my computer. So...here's another stab at it....Easter 2011


Our little family...ready for an egg hunt!

Just one year ago, April 2010....Trevor has certainly turned into a big boy!


Trevor and his two cousins.

The eggs were filled with money...this was a serious time to search in every bush!





1 comment:

Name: Josh and Amy said...

Hurray! You are back! So fun to see the new pictures :-) Only 3 more weeks till I see you