Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Toy Story

My mom and I took Trevor to his first movie. We went to Toy Story 3. Trevor watched the entire thing (previews and all) until the last 20 minutes or so. So I'll be renting the moving when it comes out to find out what happens in the end :) He LOVED the popcorn and everytime Woody or Buzz was on screen he yelled "Woody" or "Buzz". Next time we'll be skipping the previews and coming a little late so we can make it to the end of the movie.

And he liked the motorcycle ride outside the movie theater even more!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I love his hair-do...I can't wait until my son has hair so I can gel it all up!

Sarah said...

I totally agree what's w/all the previews!! And can I say how much you and your mom look alike in that pic! wow!