Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was great! I got the week off to hang out with Trevor and we celebrated Thanksgiving day with both of our families. I contributed a ham (which turned out great, thank god...or Diane may not have let me come over) and $27.00 worth of buns. I say that because my best friend Sarah, thought it was hilarious that she bought "brown n' serve" buns at Walmart for .79 cents a pack and I had to get Eddies bakery buns for 27.00. (Props to Eddie's bakery buns...they are quite DELICIOUS and worth every penny. I suggest all of you "brown n' serves" branch out next year and order up some Eddies)Daddy, Trevor, Uncle Matt,and Great Grandpa Emil at my mom's house.

My totally cute family. (If you plan on getting a Christmas card from Diane, close your eyes on this one)
Grandma and Grandpa Harper and Trevor's 2 cutie pie cousins.

2 comments:

Name: Josh and Amy said...

Such cute pictures! Can't wait to get Trevor and Baker around each other during Christmas :-)

Sarah said...

Love all the family pics! And the rolls were only 75cents! ha! I don't think I will ever be rich enough for the $27 dollar ones! haha